Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 60 minutes
Recipe via Instructables.com
- 1lb thick cut bacon
- 1L vodka of choice
- Open up your package of bacon, and begin to slice it into smallish pieces, about 1/2″ x 1/2″
- Cook the bacon in a skillet
- Pour the bacon grease and bits into a glass pitcher or sizable equivalent
- Mix in vodka with bacon and grease
- Place in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Remove from freezer, and remove congealed bacon fat from top of mixture
- Filter out bacon bits and other sediments by pouring through a strainer. Repeat this step until you’ve reached a clear consistency
- Pour vodka back into bottle or desired decanter and enjoy!
Please drink your bacon responsibly.