Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Recipe via Bacon Today
- 1 bag Rolo candies
- 1 bag Maple Bacon Pretzels
- 1lb bacon
- Fry up that bacon until it’s only slightly cooked. Keep in mind that you’re going to be baking the bacon morsels in the oven afterward so you don’t want your bacon overcooked.
- Chop the bacon up into pieces about the same size as the pretzels.
- On a cookie pan/sheet line up the pretzels as if you would cookies, layer with a slice of bacon, then top with a Rolo candy.
- Bake in the oven at 250 degrees for 10- 15 minutes.
Keep an eye on your candies because you don’t want to burn them. There’s nothing worse than burnt candies… Well, we’re pretty sure there are worse things but we don’t want to think of them.
When your Bacon Rolo Pretzels are done, take them out and let them cool so they can harden. Once they’re done; serve, wrap, eat, whatever. But there you have awesome, delicious one-of-a-kind bacon candies!